Our show is dedicated to in-depth discussion about the Doctor Who universe: show and cast commentary, filming locations, rumors, tie-in video games/other products, spin-off series and more.
Three of our regular hosts from around the globe are back on this episode. Hypable’s regular Doctor Who writer, Laura Byrne-Cristiano leads the discussion with Jen Lamoreux, and Natalie Fisher joining in.
-Since we are in between episodes, we feature current news, predictions, and how we think Steven Moffat is doing.
-For current news we cover:
- How we started a Doctor Who viral story
- Mark Gatiss progress on the docudrama
- Steven Moffat on giving up his Twitter and the TARDIS redesign
- The Great Intelligence
- Rumors on appearances by all 11 Doctors
– Moving along we talk about Moffat himself
- What is the greatest asset he brings to the franchise
- What are his weak points
- Overall is he more of a pro than a con
As we say in the show, our listeners are the most important thing to us. We want you hear from you.
You can also catch our hosts on Twitter:
This episode's hosts: Laura, Natalie, and Jen
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.