Our show is dedicated to in-depth discussion about the Doctor Who universe: show and cast commentary, filming locations, rumors, tie-in video games/other products, spin-off series and more.
Three of our regular hosts from around the globe are back on this episode. Hypable’s regular Doctor Who writer, Laura Byrne-Cristiano leads the discussion with Jen Lamoreux, and Natalie Fisher joining in.
-Since we are in between episodes, we feature current news, predictions, and how we think Steven Moffat is doing.
-For current news we cover:
- How we started a Doctor Who viral story
- Mark Gatiss progress on the docudrama
- Steven Moffat on giving up his Twitter and the TARDIS redesign
- The Great Intelligence
- Rumors on appearances by all 11 Doctors
– Moving along we talk about Moffat himself
- What is the greatest asset he brings to the franchise
- What are his weak points
- Overall is he more of a pro than a con
As we say in the show, our listeners are the most important thing to us. We want you hear from you.
You can also catch our hosts on Twitter: