Selina, Pam and Marama are back for another jam-packed episode of Hype Podcast! This week, the girls are breaking down everything from Disney’s recently released Beauty and the Beast and news coming out of the upcoming adaptation of Mulan, to the upcoming Prison Break revival, and The 100 season 4!
– This week on How We Hype, both Pam and Selina have seen Beauty and the Beast and have tons of thoughts about the film. Meanwhile, Marama’s completely obsessed with Project Runway.
– We kick off the news by discussing the controversial decision to keep music out of Disney’s live action adaptation of Mulan.
– In other movie news, Warner Bros. is officially going forward with plans to reboot the Matrix.
– Pam gives two thumbs up to Disney Pixar’s new Coco teaser.
– Marama’s all about Kingsman 2, so the fact that the release date is getting moved up is definitely cause for excitement!
– In WTF news, Robert Downey Jr. has signed on to star in the upcoming Doctor Dolittle reboot.
– All three Hype girls are loving the adorable Love Actually reunion trailer we got last week.
– On the TV front, we’ve finally got a trailer for American Gods and it looks pretty awesome!
– Finally, Star Wars fans rejoice! Disney also offered us a sneak peek of what we can expect from Star Wars Land, coming to both Disneyland and Disney World in just a few years!
– In TV show of the week, Pam previews the upcoming Prison Break revival, and Marama’s been ALL about The 100 season 4 and The Mindy Project
– This week, our Patron submitted question (thanks, Sarah!) has got the girls contemplating some of their favorite sequels to animated classics.
– We wrap up the show as always by going through YOUR listener feedback!
Finally, if you’re subscribed to our Patreon, you’ll be able to enjoy an in-depth discussion on The CW’s Riverdale! Both Pam and Selina are all caught up on the series, which returns on March 30, and have some differing opinions on the show as a whole!