Let’s welcome the newest addition to the Hypable podcasting network, The Secret Diaries Chat! This original show is dedicated to in-depth discussion about the CW dramas The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle.
The hosts of this show are Hypable writers Selina Wilken (also from Hunger Games Chat), Laura Byrne-Cristiano, Jennifer Lamoreaux and Sonya Faria.
In our pilot episode we talk about the two most recent episodes of The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, ‘The Ties That Bind’ and ‘Witness’.
- The four hosts Selina, Laura, Jen and Sonya begin by introducing themselves, and explain how the show works: first we talk about the most recent episode of The Vampire Diaries, then carry on with The Secret Circle discussion!
- If you only want to listen to the Secret Circle part of the show, skip ahead to 28:26.
- This week’s episode of The Vampire Diaries was ‘The Ties That Bind.’ The hosts discuss this episode in depth:
- What’s the deal with Bonnie’s mom?
- Stefan/Elena moment: yay or nay?
- Will Tyler win back Caroline?
- Does Dr. Fell have ulterior motives?
- Who’s in the coffin? And much more.
- The Secret Circle discussion is about the episode ‘Witness’
- The hosts spend some time dissecting the information-packed boat scene, and speculate about who the dark haired girl was
- Team Jacob or Team
- Will John Blackwell turn out to be pure evil?
- What is Melissa’s purpose going to be?
- Who is the second Blackwell child? Are they even in the circle?
This episode's hosts: Selina Wilken, Laura Byrne-Cristiano, Jen Lamoreaux, Sonya Faria