A report a couple weeks ago hinted that House of Cards may end after season 2, but now Netflix says that’s not the plan.

Speaking at The Film Independent Forum on Saturday, Netflix Chief Content Officer Ted Sarandos told attendees the “intent is that the show keep going for sure.” He added that “it was not our intent that it just run for two seasons.”

In a follow-up interview with Deadline after his remarks, Sarandos confirmed that they are currently in talks for House of Cards season 3. “Talks are in progress right now, so stay tuned,” he said coyly.

The Kevin Spacey, Robin Wright, Kate Mara led political drama is one of Netflix’s most beloved original shows to date. House of Cards season 1 premiered earlier this year to critical acclaim and has continued to grow its audience thanks to strong word of mouth. Season 2 is currently wrapping filming and is expected to premiere in early 2014.

Netflix has had a slew of hit original shows over the past year including Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove. Both are in the midst of filming their second seasons.

Elsewhere during his time at the Film Independent Forum, Sarandos talk about their hopes to premiere movies on Netflix. He said that studios and theaters haven’t been able to innovate in ways that increase box office revenue “Think about this last summer, more movies with a production budget of over $75 million were released than ever before in the history of movies,” he said. “The result of that was a 6% lift in attendance. So the studios have never done less with more.”

He continued, “the reason why we may enter the space and release some big movies ourselves this way is because I’m concerned that as theatre owners try to strangle innovation and distribution, not only are they going to kill theaters, they might kill movies.”

While we wouldn’t mind seeing Netflix debut movies themselves because we’re rooting for their success in the original content space, nothing beats going to a movie theater and seeing a highly-anticipated film on the big screen.

‘Galavant’ cast thank fans for #MoreGalavant campaign

"So just dance, dance, dance."

4:30 pm EDT, May 25, 2016

Galavant may have been axed over on ABC, but the fans refuse to stop the beat — and the cast are getting down to it!

There’s nothing worse than seeing your favorite show cut off in its prime, but if there’s one thing that fans do best in moments of crushing adversity, that’s come together and use their voices in a cacophony. And Galavant fans? They want a third season of their little show that could and are campaigning for it to return.

That campaign has not escaped the notice of the cast, who came together to thank the fans in a video that you can’t help but move your feet to — and the rest of your body.

“It warms the cockles of my heart to see everything you’re doing to save our beautiful little show,” Timothy Odmunson says, at the top of the video — right before it launches into Justin Timberlake’s newest hit, “Can’t Stop The Feeling,” and we’re treated to a montage of familiar and brand-new footage from Galavant’s stars.

#MoreGalavant "Can't Stop The Feeling" from #MoreGalavant on Vimeo.

Karen David (Princess Isabella), who has also been vocal on social media about the #MoreGalavant campaign, leads the charge — and has printed out everyone’s contributions so far. But don’t worry, she planted a tree to make up for all the paper that was used. Also shaking their tush is Genevieve Allenbury, who played the Queen of Valencia throughout Galavant’s two season run.

Other familiar faces from the cast include Robert Lindsay, Ben Presley, Mallory Jansen, Vinnie Jones, and Muzz Khan. Not to mention the titular hero, Joshua Sasse.

Of course, it wouldn’t be Galavant without some cameos — and this thank you video is no exception to that. Making their debut are Billy Boyd (of Lord of the Rings fame), holding a sign that proclaims, “You can’t eat this Hobbit!” and Luke Skywalker himself, Mark Hamill, with his own “Galavanterrific” sign.

And, what better way to close out the video than with an appearance from Weird Al. “Well, that should definitely do it,” he proclaims. “I can’t imagine any network not picking up this show now that it’s a hashtag campaign. Feel the power of the hashtag!”

So, Galavant fans, get signing and start dancing. And here’s hoping Tad Cooper breathes fire again — be it on the stage, or screen.

This week’s twist on Game of Thrones was one for the show’s history books, and now the fans and creators are acting on their emotions.

Sunday’s Game of Thrones found Hodor dying (dammit Bran) as he held back the army of wights by holding the door. A significant death like this one naturally became a big topic of conversation online, with fans coming up with adorable yet depressing tributes to Hodor.

For example, viewers have been creating Hodor doorstoppers:

http://dingoutback.tumblr.com/post/144816075382/in-loving-memory

http://blamethejunglr.tumblr.com/post/144886498478/i-got-a-new-doorstop-i-use-humor-to-hide-how

http://goldbloodedbabe.tumblr.com/post/144872654401

http://2ndperiod.tumblr.com/post/144838798471/brb-crying

Interestingly, we couldn’t find any Hodor doorstoppers for sale on Etsy. Get on that, people!

Others have added Hodor to the ‘hold door’ button in their local elevator

http://elvenanomaly.tumblr.com/post/144878433573/too-soon-man-too-soon

http://evilregal1203.tumblr.com/post/144864651270/this-just-happened-on-the-elevator-at-work-no

http://bbcmuggle.tumblr.com/post/144871947631/someone-put-this-on-the-elevator-at-work-today

https://deadpools-girlfriend.tumblr.com/post/144865560259

On last night’s ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live,’ showrunners DB Weiss and David Benioff ‘apologized’ for killing Hodor — but not for the reason you think:

Related: After Hodor, who will die next on ‘Thrones’?

Starz has decided that their original programming can compete with the other hot shows airing on Sunday nights.

Network CEO Chris Albrecht has told THR that they are planning on moving all of their original shows including Outlander, Ash Vs Evil Dead, and Black Sails — which currently air on Saturdays — to Sundays. The move will begin July 17 with the Starz series Power. Outlander will likely not move to Sundays until next season.

“Sundays are a prestige night and we feel our shows are definitely going to be very competitive, not just in viewership but in the attention-getting business on Sundays,” Albrecht said to THR, “So it made sense to move.”

Outlander and Starz’s other original series will be going up against tough competition, including AMC’s The Walking Dead and HBO’s Game of Thrones. Albrecht says part of the reason he wanted to move the shows was to make sure they were part of the watercooler talk on Monday mornings.

THR notes that Showtime’s original series typically get DVR’d, “growing 214 percent [in viewership] during the course of a week.” This would suggest that a lot of people aren’t sitting in front of a TV on Saturdays and want to watch the shows on a different day of the week. So, moving their programming to Sundays may not impact overall viewership numbers much.

Starz recently overtook Showtime as the second-most subscribed to cable channel. HBO still sits at number one, though all three are facing tough competition from Netflix.