Hot Off Hypable is a daily feature where we bring you some of the greatest articles we found on our partners’ sites!
– A Casablanca sequel in the works? The granddaughter of Warner Bros. co-founder Harry Warner is looking to make a sequel to Casablanca a whopping 70 years after its original release. (NextMovie)
– Heidi Klum’s outrageous Halloween costumes over the years: You may not’ve guessed the Klum is one of the most advanced costume creators out there, but here’s the amazing visual proof! (BuzzNet)
– The Jersey Shore cast vow to help rebuild the beach: The cast of MTV’s Jersey Shore are helping raise money for their devastated beach town. (StarCrush)
– Alicia Keys’ “Girl On Fire” music video featuring Nicki Minaj released: Check out the collaboration between Keys and Minaj! (PopCrush)
– Brad Pitt has designed a bed: The legendary actor has designed a bed — yes, he’s now a bed designer. (Hollywire)
– Listen to Lady Gaga’s new song “No Floods”: Listen to the singer’s new song to comfort Hurricane Sandy victims. (Rickey)
Airbender and Korra