Hot Off Hypable is a daily feature where we bring you some of the greatest articles we found on our partners’ sites!
– 25 things learned at the Breaking Dawn – Part 2 junket: Here’s an easy-to-view recap of the best things learned at the recent – and final – Twilight press conference. (BuzzNet)
– Phillip Phillips performs “Home” on David Letterman: Promoting his new album in New York City, American Idol winner Phillip Phillips stopped by a late night talk show and put on this great performance. (Rickey)
– Jennifer Lawrence blames Honey Boo Boo for getting her into an accident: The Hunger Games star explains how the idea of Honey Boo Boo’s mere presence nearly sent her into an accident. (Hollywire)
– The 50 must-have movie-related gifts of 2012: From Harry Potter Kindle covers to Ryan Gosling chairs, here are gifts perfect for the entertainment lover in your life. (NextMovie)
– Britney Spears named one of 2012’s Most Powerful People: Thanks to her new judging gig on The X Factor, Entertainment Tonight named her one of the year’s biggest celebs. (PopCrush)
– Miley Cyrus sports a new, shorter, hairdo: The Disney star and singer has a new hair style that’s sending shockwaves through the entertainment industry and her fan base. Do you like it? (StarCrush)