Remarks by the Mayor of Orlando in February hinted that Universal Studios was looking to open The Wizarding World of Harry Potter expansion in 2014.

Now, new information points to an opening in June of that year.

Screamscape, a reliable source for theme park information, cites a source who says the Diagon Alley expansion is aiming to open by June 2014; specifically, the week of June 11. “With over a year left in the construction timetable, a lot can happen and dates can shift, especially with a project of this size, involving the construction of an entire new land with several buildings, and the Hogwarts Express to run between the two parks,” Screamscape notes.

We said on the recent episode of MuggleCast that a summer 2014 release makes sense. Universal would want to open this park in the summer season. Summer 2013 is too soon, and 2015 is way too far for a franchise whose dominance is slowly losing its spark as time passes since the release of the final film.

As if a Wizarding World (affectionately known as “Harry Potter World” to the less-informed) opening date wasn’t enough for you, check out these great photos of the latest construction progress. In them we see a huge amount of steel going up as well as an archway which we believe will be home to the real Hogwarts Express. The train will transport you from the new Diagon Alley land at Universal Studios to the existing Hogsmeade land in Islands of Adventure. The latest vertical steel runs along the London waterfront, which has been in place since the beginning of construction last year.

[scrollGallery id=1274 height=460 autoScroll=false thumbsdown=true]

Thanks to Orlando United for these photos.

Universal has stayed mum about the project, only saying in December 2011 that it is working on an expansion. An announcement should be imminent considering it’ll eventually have no choice but to talk about what park visitors can see with their own eyes. A Gringotts rollercoaster, mimicking the fast-paced bank scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, is expected to be the centerpiece of the new land.

Fox has moved the third and final Maze Runner movie to 2018.

The cast and crew were only a few days into filming The Death Cure in March when Dylan O’Brien suffered serious injuries on set, prompting the production to be put on a break so he could recover. When his recovery ended up taking longer than expected, the production was put on an indefinite hold.

Now, a plan to resume the shoot seems to be in place. Fox announced Friday The Death Cure will be hitting theaters January 12, 2018, which is nearly a year later than the original February 2017 date. The last Maze Runner movie, The Scorch Trials, opened last September.

Production on The Maze Runner: The Death Cure likely won’t resume until late this year or early next. Dylan O’Brien has already committed to another movie which is expected to shoot this summer.

Getting the rest of the cast and crew back together to shoot The Maze Runner finale may be a bit of a challenge since they may’ve committed to other projects that were supposed to be shooting after they finished The Maze Runner. However, the new Death Cure release date suggests Fox has found a time that’ll work for everyone.

Tom Cavanagh will return to The Flash in season 3 as a series regular, though which character he’ll be playing remains to be seen.

Cavanagh has had a unique acting challenge on The Flash, playing a different version of his character in each of the first two seasons — and now it looks like he’ll be doing it for a third season in a row, as EW confirms that he will be a series regular in season 3.

In season 1, Cavanagh played Eobard Thawne, aka the Reverse Flash, in Harrison Wells’ body. Thawne, after traveling back in time, killed the original Wells and took his form to expedite the development of the particle accelerator so he could return to his own time. Thawne was written out of existence in the season 1 finale, though, leaving fans curious about who Cavanagh would be playing in season 2.

This past season, Cavanagh played the Earth-2 version of Harrison Wells, nicknamed Harry, who was a significantly different character from the man we thought was Wells in season 1. However, in the season 2 finale, Harry and his daughter, Jesse, returned to Earth-2.

The Flash season 2, episode 6 recap Wells

So, who does that leave for Cavanagh to play in the third season?

My guess would be the Earth-1 version of Harrison Wells, who we only briefly met in a flashback in season 1. Why the original Wells? Because in the final moments of the season 2 finale, Barry traveled back in time and stopped Thawne from killing his mother. This means the timeline in which Thawne killed Wells and took his form no longer exists, so Earth-1 Wells would be the version left alive.

Assuming he does play the original version of the character, the one who was killed and had his identity stolen, it will be interesting to see Cavanagh inhabit yet another version of the character. While we already met Wells briefly in the flashback to his death, that was a small sample size. I look forward to seeing him differentiate another Wells from those he’s already played for entire seasons.

Are you excited to see more Tom Cavanagh on ‘The Flash’?

‘Glee’ alum Mark Salling indicted on child pornography charges

The actor is facing a lot of jail time.

4:55 pm EDT, May 27, 2016

Following an arrest in December, Glee star Mark Salling (who played Puck on the Fox series) is now facing child pornography charges.

A federal grand jury has charged the 33-year-old actor with two counts of child pornography after a search of his home turned up “thousands” of images and videos involving children, TMZ reports. He will be arraigned in early June.

Salling’s charges potentially come with big sentences: 5 to 20 years in prison for receiving child porn, and another 20 years for possessing it.

After Glee went off air last year, Salling has worked on only one project: The action movie Adi Shankar’s Gods and Secrets which is slated to hit theaters later this year.

The actor has been in trouble with the law before — he was sued for sexual battery in 2013.