Disney’s wildly successful animated movie Frozen will arrive on DVD/Blu-ray March 18, the studio announced today.
The Frozen release date announcement was accompanied by a list of special features you’ll be able to enjoy this spring. Notably, most features are only available on Blu-ray and digital:
– The Making Of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
– D’frosted: Disney’s Journey From Hans Christian Anderson to Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
– Breaking the Ice – The Real Making of Frozen (Blu-ray, Digital)
– 4 Deleted Scenes with introduction by Directors Chris Buck and Jennifer Lee
– Original Theatrical Short – “Get A Horse” (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
– “Let It Go” Music Videos by Demi Lovato, Martina Stoessel & Marsha Milan Londoh (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
– Frozen Teaser Trailer (Blu-ray, Digital & DVD)
Frozen will be available for Digital HD and Digital 3D download beginning February 25, and then it will be available on Blu-ray, DVD, and On-Demand beginning March 18.
You can now pre-order Frozen via Amazon.
Earlier this week we told you about the great success Frozen continues to have as it surpasses records set by other Disney animated classics. Given its popularity, it’s a safe bet that Frozen’s DVD and Blu-ray will be a popular purchase over the next couple of months by people of all ages.
Check out the box art below:
The film’s synopsis reads, “Fearless optimist Anna sets off on an epic journey — teaming up with rugged mountain man Kristoff and his loyal reindeer Sven — to find her sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom of Arendelle in eternal winter. Encountering Everest-like conditions, mystical trolls and a hilarious snowman named Olaf, Anna and Kristoff battle the elements in a race to save the kingdom.”