Without any pre-release anticipation, Yahoo! today unveiled the line up of songs and artists appearing on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack.
There are quite a few tracks that stand out, such as Twilight star Nikki Reed appearing on a track with her husband and former American Idol contestant Paul McDonald. They perform a song called “All I’ve Ever Needed.”
Green Day contributed a track called “The Forgotten,” while popular artists Ellie Goulding and Passion Pit wrote “Bittersweet” and “Where I Come From” respectively. Goulding’s track is produced by her boyfriend and artist Skrillex. Christina Perri returns with “A Thousand Years (Part Two)” – she had appeared with this same song (“Part One?”) on the Breaking Dawn – Part 1 soundtrack.
We also want to draw your attention to Reeve Carney’s track “New For You” – the artist currently stars in the Spider-Man musical on Broadway.
See the full track list below.
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
The Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack will be released November 13. The film hits theaters on November 16. Thanks, Yahoo!.
Internet and Tech