Last week we learned that director Bill Condon and stars Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were headed back to Vancouver to film a couple shots for Breaking Dawn – Part 2.

Now we’re learning that Michael Sheen will be involved as well. The tidbit came down via Condon’s partner, Jack Morrissey, in a recent episode of his Team Jack podcast.

The Twilight Examiner notes the conversation had on the show, which reveals why they’re filming these additional shots:

“Here’s what I will say. The director, Bill Condon, has said to me several times, as recently as a week ago, that it is a particular point of pride for him, given his overall body of work, to have taken into production a 100 day shooting scheduled movie, a giant movie that would be released as two parts, and to have come out the other side of that and to not have a single day to not have a single scene directed by him in the so-called main unit . . . re-shot. And that includes what’s to come. Not one shot directed by the main unit over the course of 100 days on these two Breaking Dawn movies has needed to be re-shot or will need to be re-shot . . . Nothing that he directed has been re-shot or will be re-shot, which then leads us to be able to say that most of [what’s to come] is stuff that’s from the second unit,” Jack Morrissey said.

“On Breaking Dawn, for everything that was to the second unit director . . . was drawn out, storyboarded, developed and agreed to, so everybody knew exactly what those shots were meant to look like once they were executed . . . The coming additional photography is stuff that was conceived, developed, and was to be executed by the second unit during the period of principal photography. For various reasons, it was not executed by the second unit . . . So, now, because it was not executed by the second unit, up you all go . . . to get what should’ve been gotten [during] principal photography. It’s just that simple.”

“It’s less than a week, and we already know that Rob and Kristen will be there; I just tweeted yesterday that yes, there will be wigs involved, but I did blur the line by pointing out that Michael Sheen will also doubtlessly be spotted throughout the Vancouver airport to reprise for one last time his part of Aro the leader of the Volturi . . . As Bill mentioned in his letter to the fans, Rob and Kristen will be donning their gold contacts one last time . . . She’s donning both [red and gold], and Michael Sheen will be donning red.”

Meanwhile, Breaking Dawn – Part 2 hits theaters this November. A trailer and several posters are due out in the next month or two.

What scene involving Aro, Edward, and Bella do you think they’re working on?

Fox has moved the third and final Maze Runner movie to 2018.

The cast and crew were only a few days into filming The Death Cure in March when Dylan O’Brien suffered serious injuries on set, prompting the production to be put on a break so he could recover. When his recovery ended up taking longer than expected, the production was put on an indefinite hold.

Now, a plan to resume the shoot seems to be in place. Fox announced Friday The Death Cure will be hitting theaters January 12, 2018, which is nearly a year later than the original February 2017 date. The last Maze Runner movie, The Scorch Trials, opened last September.

Production on The Maze Runner: The Death Cure likely won’t resume until late this year or early next. Dylan O’Brien has already committed to another movie which is expected to shoot this summer.

Getting the rest of the cast and crew back together to shoot The Maze Runner finale may be a bit of a challenge since they may’ve committed to other projects that were supposed to be shooting after they finished The Maze Runner. However, the new Death Cure release date suggests Fox has found a time that’ll work for everyone.

Tom Cavanagh will return to The Flash in season 3 as a series regular, though which character he’ll be playing remains to be seen.

Cavanagh has had a unique acting challenge on The Flash, playing a different version of his character in each of the first two seasons — and now it looks like he’ll be doing it for a third season in a row, as EW confirms that he will be a series regular in season 3.

In season 1, Cavanagh played Eobard Thawne, aka the Reverse Flash, in Harrison Wells’ body. Thawne, after traveling back in time, killed the original Wells and took his form to expedite the development of the particle accelerator so he could return to his own time. Thawne was written out of existence in the season 1 finale, though, leaving fans curious about who Cavanagh would be playing in season 2.

This past season, Cavanagh played the Earth-2 version of Harrison Wells, nicknamed Harry, who was a significantly different character from the man we thought was Wells in season 1. However, in the season 2 finale, Harry and his daughter, Jesse, returned to Earth-2.

The Flash season 2, episode 6 recap Wells

So, who does that leave for Cavanagh to play in the third season?

My guess would be the Earth-1 version of Harrison Wells, who we only briefly met in a flashback in season 1. Why the original Wells? Because in the final moments of the season 2 finale, Barry traveled back in time and stopped Thawne from killing his mother. This means the timeline in which Thawne killed Wells and took his form no longer exists, so Earth-1 Wells would be the version left alive.

Assuming he does play the original version of the character, the one who was killed and had his identity stolen, it will be interesting to see Cavanagh inhabit yet another version of the character. While we already met Wells briefly in the flashback to his death, that was a small sample size. I look forward to seeing him differentiate another Wells from those he’s already played for entire seasons.

Are you excited to see more Tom Cavanagh on ‘The Flash’?

‘Glee’ alum Mark Salling indicted on child pornography charges

The actor is facing a lot of jail time.

4:55 pm EDT, May 27, 2016

Following an arrest in December, Glee star Mark Salling (who played Puck on the Fox series) is now facing child pornography charges.

A federal grand jury has charged the 33-year-old actor with two counts of child pornography after a search of his home turned up “thousands” of images and videos involving children, TMZ reports. He will be arraigned in early June.

Salling’s charges potentially come with big sentences: 5 to 20 years in prison for receiving child porn, and another 20 years for possessing it.

After Glee went off air last year, Salling has worked on only one project: The action movie Adi Shankar’s Gods and Secrets which is slated to hit theaters later this year.

The actor has been in trouble with the law before — he was sued for sexual battery in 2013.