The cast of Divergent and the book’s author are hitting the road for a promotional tour in early March to share the film early with fans.
Select cast members, including lead stars Shailene Woodley (Tris) and Theo James (Four) will be visiting several cities across the United States March 3 – March 6 for special (early!) red carpet screenings. The promotional stops will be hosted roughly three weeks before Divergent hits theaters on March 21.
Summit says that those who do not get a ticket to see the film are still welcome to attend and line the red carpet to see the stars in person.
For more details regarding each event, send an email to the address listed for each respective city.
- Atlanta: Shailene Woodley & Theo James – DivergentATL@gmail.com
- Orlando: Veronica Roth & Ansel Elgort – DivergentORL2014@alliedim.com
- Washington DC: Maggie Q & Mekhi Phifer – DivergentDC2014@alliedtha.com
- Denver: Ben Lloyd-Hughes & Christian Madsen – DivergentDEN2014@alliedim.com
- Chicago: Shailene Woodley, Theo James, Ansel Elgort & Veronica Roth – DivergentCHI@gmail.com
- Detroit: Maggie Q & Mekhi Phifer – DivergentDET2014@gmail.com
- Dallas: Miles Teller & Jai Courtney – DivergentDAL2014@levensongroup.com
- St. Louis: Ben Lloyd-Hughes & Christian Madsen – DivergentSTL2014@gmail.com
- Toronto: Shailene Woodley & Theo James – DivergentTOR@eonefilmspromo.com
- Minneapolis: Veronica Roth & Ansel Elgort – DivergentMSP2014@gmail.com
- San Francisco: Maggie Q & Mekhi Phifer – DivergentSF2014@gmail.com
- Phoenix: Miles Teller & Jai Courtney – DivergentPHX2014@gmail.com
- Miami: Ben Lloyd-Hughes & Christian Madsen – DivergentMIA2014@alliedim.com
Seattle: Miles Teller & Jai Courtney – DivergentSEA2014@gmail.com
Please note that talent availability and dates are subject to change.
Hypable plans to attend at least one of these events and will bring you a full report from whichever city we cover!
In related news, the film’s Los Angeles premiere is set for March 18.
Which city will you see the stars and (hopefully) the movie in?
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.