Fans of Teen Wolf have reason to get excited today! The show’s season 2 DVD release date and special features have been announced.
We got word from TV Shows on DVD that the official release date for Teen Wolf season 2 on DVD will be May 21.
The full-sized package art hasn’t been confirmed yet but we do have details on what the three-disc DVD set includes. Along with all 12 episodes, we’ll also be treated to these extras:
- Teen Wolf Season 2 at Paleyfest
- “Omega” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
- “Raving” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
- Teen Wolf CGI Reel
- Fight Choreography Reel
- Alternate, Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Alternate Stiles Takes
- Gag Reel
- Shirtless Montage 2.0
- Teen Wolves: Meet the New Pack
- “Battlefield” Commentary featuring Jeff Davis and Christian Taylor
Amazon.com has the second season available for pre-order now!
Will you be picking up the newest season? What extras are you most excited to check out?
This article was written by a Hypable user! Learn more and write your own right here.