In “Punked,” the fourth episode of Castle‘s third season, our favorite fictional novelist makes breakfast for his mother and daughter. Richard Castle makes them a taste sensation. Martha Rodgers declines his offer, but Alexis isn’t listening to her father and takes unknowingly a bite, and she spits the Smorelette out. We don’t get why. The Smorelette is surprisingly tasty, or like Castle puts it: “A taste sensation.”
Try it yourself!
Ingredients for 1 Smorelette:
Three eggs (biologic)
Half a graham cracker (crumbled)
Mini marshmallows (a handful)
Chocolate drops or chocolate shavings (a handful)
A pinch of salt
A pinch of pepper
Some butter or oil
1) Break the eggs in a bowl, add some salt and pepper and stir really well.
2) Put the eggs in a pan and bake it on one side.
3) Turn the omelet.
4) Sprinkle the chocolate, the marshmallows and the graham cracker crumbles on one side of the omelet.
5) Flip the free half of the omelet over the sprinkled one.
6) Wait until the marshmallows and the chocolate are molten and your Smorelette is ready to be served!
Did you like it as much as we did?
This article was written by a Hypable visitor! Learn more and write your own right here.
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.