Without any pre-release anticipation, Yahoo! today unveiled the line up of songs and artists appearing on The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack.
There are quite a few tracks that stand out, such as Twilight star Nikki Reed appearing on a track with her husband and former American Idol contestant Paul McDonald. They perform a song called “All I’ve Ever Needed.”
Green Day contributed a track called “The Forgotten,” while popular artists Ellie Goulding and Passion Pit wrote “Bittersweet” and “Where I Come From” respectively. Goulding’s track is produced by her boyfriend and artist Skrillex. Christina Perri returns with “A Thousand Years (Part Two)” – she had appeared with this same song (“Part One?”) on the Breaking Dawn – Part 1 soundtrack.
We also want to draw your attention to Reeve Carney’s track “New For You” – the artist currently stars in the Spider-Man musical on Broadway.
See the full track list below.
1. Where I Come From — Passion Pit
2. Bittersweet — Ellie Goulding
3. The Forgotten — Green Day
4. Fire In The Water — Feist
5. Everything And Nothing — The Boom Circuits
6. The Antidote — St. Vincent
7. Speak Up — POP ETC
8. Heart of Stone — Iko
9. Cover Your Tracks — A Boy and His Kite
10. Ghosts — James Vincent McMorrow
11. All I’ve Ever Needed — Paul McDonald & Nikki Reed
12. New For You — Reeve Carney
13. A Thousand Years (Part Two) – Christina Perri
14. Plus Que Ma Prope Vie — Carter Burwell
The Breaking Dawn – Part 2 soundtrack will be released November 13. The film hits theaters on November 16. Thanks, Yahoo!.
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.