The night didn’t start off the best for everyone in the cast, but once everyone got settled, the cast and creators opened up about all kinds of things at the TV Academy panel! Here’s a round-up of details based on certain media outlets who are there covering the event!
Here are some interesting details brought to us by William Keck, who is reporting for TV Guide Magazine!
- Dianna Agron and Mark Salling aren’t present at the event because they are currently on set shooting scenes.
- Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz and Heather Morris all still don’t know if they will be back for season 4.
- Jane Lynch spotted Lauren Potter (Becky Jackson) in the audience and blew her kisses from the stage.
- Ryan Murphy says that next episodes will show Rachel not giving up on her dreams.
- Lea Michele said she was devastated to act out Rachel’s situation on tonight’s episode (“Choke”).
- Jenna Ushkowitz has been bursting in to tears every couple of days while they shoot the final scenes of the season.
- Lea Michele says she hopes to work with Whoopi Goldberg in season 4 as her NYADA teacher.
- Chris Colfer on Kurt’s tight pants from tonight’s episode: “I had no idea it was going to be the battle of the bulge.”
- Dot Marie Jones (Beiste) gets choked up talking about the domestic abuse her character went through.
- Ryan Murphy says that he was impressed with NeNe Leakes on Celebrity Apprentice and offered her the role of Roz without auditioning.
- Almost the entire cast will appear as mentors on the second season of The Glee Project
- Amber Riley says it’s “interesting” when she and Chord Overstreet have kissing scenes “because both of our lips are so big!”
- In 2 weeks, Dot Marie Jones will sing the song “Mean” by Taylor Swift along with Mark Salling (Puck).
- Chris Colfer on filming sex scenes in “The First Time” episode: “I was scared shitless.”
- Cory Monteith on filming sex scenes in “The First Time” episode: “I was really sweaty.”
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.