Today is the premiere of Leah Clifford’s A Touch Morbid book trailer! Check out which trailer we are premiering below and make sure to enter for a chance to win a signed copy of both A Touch Mortal and A Touch Morbid.
It’s release day for the official A Touch Morbid, book 2 in the A Touch Trilogy by Leah Clifford, book trailers! There are 6 Blogs participating, revealing the two trailers. 3 blogs will be posting the Eden/Az Trailer and 3 will be posting the Kristen trailer. Stop by all the blogs to see who got what trailer!
Eden won the battle-she saved her true love from the darkest evil. But the war has only just begun. With secrets swirling around her, powerful allies unraveling, and life-and death-as she knows it eroding, Eden and those she loves tread dangerous ground. Can she trust anyone? Will her unearthly powers be her salvation or her downfall? A sweeping, dark, and sexy paranormal romance that will haunt readers with an inventive mythology and a cinematic New York City filled with shadows and longing.
You can pre-order personalized signed copies of A Touch Morbid from Leah’s local Indie, The Learned Owl check out THIS POST from Leah to learn how to pre-order, about her Tea Party launch party and other fun release events she has planned.
- 1 winner will receive a signed hard cover of A Touch Mortal and a signed ARC of A Touch Morbid.
- Enter up to 6 times by visiting all 6 blogs and viewing both trailers.
- Use THIS FORM to enter the giveaway.
- The giveaway ends 2/20 at 11:59 PM central time.
- All of PageTurnersBlog giveaway rules apply. This includes that the giveaway is open internationally, but if you live outside of the US and choose to enter, you are responsible for the shipping cost.
Hypable encourages the community to use our Comments feature to hold thoughtful, polite, and critical discussions. We do NOT tolerate inappropriate, rude, or downright mean discussion towards the news story's subject matter or towards other Hypable users. We reserve the right to delete or ban comments and users who violate these guidelines.